You frantically throw your hair into a ponytail, in the hopes that you’re pulling off the red carpet look that Selena Gomez showed off at last week’s premiere. As you catch a glimpse of yourself rushing by the mirror, however, you see a messy up-do that could’ve been styled by your five-year-old niece.
With your messy hair, your wrinkled pants, and your all natural face, you stampede towards your car and pray that you don’t have to make conversation with too many people at work today.
- Powder foundation (1:45) – Dab some on your eyelids and around the eye area to fool people into thinking you’ve had eight hours of sleep, and then brush it all over your face.
- Bronzer (:20) – Brush this on your cheekbones, forehead, and chin to make your gorgeous features shine like the early morning sun.
- Eyeliner (1:00) – Essential for making tired eyes seem awake and happy. I prefer black, but brown will work too if you want a softer look.
- Mascara (1:45–spend time making them perfect) – Never leave the house without mascara. Ever. Eyelashes are the most distinctive feminine feature, and mascara makes an incredible difference. If you can only complete one step from this list, this is the one to chose.
- Lips (:10) – Whether you use balm, gloss, or lipstick, moisturize those cuties! Adding some color or gloss will complete your look, transforming your face from dull and tired to bright and lively.
There you have it! Now, if only you could hook up your coffee to an IV.