Fire up your workout with help from Electric Run, the premier 5K nightlife run, and bring out your inner creativity at the launch of their 2016 Electric Run Recharged Season, kicking off in San Diego at the Del Mar Fairgrounds on Saturday, March 26. Experience unique elements including crazy light shows, glow in the dark face painting, ELECTROBANDs – an illuminating LED bracelet that automatically syncs with the music – and an epic after party to make sure you enjoy breaking a sweat with every step you take.
Sound too fun to be a real race? Think again! Check out the top five reasons below on why you should run the Electric Run 5K and take in the adrenaline of a 5K remixed with a dance party you won’t want to miss:
1. Party and Workout at the Same Time: When do you ever get to bust out your dance moves with friends, workout AND look awesome all for a great cause? It is the perfect excuse to party with besties and shake your tail feather for some fun.
2. A Memorable Sensory Experience: You get to experience the hottest music scattered along the entire course and jam out to five different music zones that bump to the rhythm of hundreds of LED lights.
3. Run For A Cause: A portion of the proceeds from Electric Run benefits Break the Silence Against Domestic Violence, a non-profit that works to educate communities on the dangers of domestic violence, connect victims and survivors, and assist in the transformation of those affected by domestic violence.
4. Perfect Excuse to Get Dressed Up: Have the chance to get dressed up in illuminating gear and it’s not even Halloween. Channel your festive art side and get charged with an array of neon gear.
5. Tons of Photo-Ops: Show off your face painting and electrified gear including glow in the dark tanks, hats, glow shades, bling rings and LED shades for some cool Instagram photo-ops by using the hashtags #ElectricRun #RunTheNight.