This year we have made it our goal to reclaim Valentine’s Day as a day to honor self-love just as much romantic couple love. So Blo Midtown’s upcoming event is right up our ally. Read more about the Blow Dry Bar’s exciting single ladies event they have coming up on February 4th at 6:30 p.m. 3301 NE 1st Ave, Suite #102 Miami, Florida 33137. Here are the details. Will we see you there?
Wether you’re single or in a relationship, everyone can use advice and makeover to be a better you. We’ve all been there: Saying the wrong thing on a first date. Staring at our closet for hours to pick out an outfit. Hair up or hair down? Contorting our faces to get the perfect selfie! The struggle is endless.
Well if you’re tired of self-help books and can’t wait until Kim K’s Selfish to teach you how to get your selfie game face on, this is the perfect solution.
Conquer the new year with help from blo Blow Dry Bar Midtown Miami owners, Sandirose and Kailey Magder, and creator of The Thinking Man’s Pin-Up and new site The Self-Love Formula, Julia Ford-Carther for a pre-Valentine’s Day evening dedicated to single ladies looking for romance.
No need for Cupid’s arrow. This night will be filled with:
- Tips on finding “The One” as well as the do’s and don’ts for online dating by Julia Ford-Carther
- Psychic Readings by Nicole for what’s in store for your love life
- A Selfie Station to update your dating profile pictures to make the ultimate “first impression”
- Mini makeovers by Blo Midtown Miami stylist team
- How to get the perfect kissable lips by Beauty For Real
- Complimentary cocktails and passed bites